With more and more developers worldwide launching freemium titles, we embarked on a study to see who is doing this effectively, and what they are doing that the rest of us aren’t.
Forrester Research projects that only 8% of apps available for download will be paid apps. The remaining 92% of apps are looking to monetize with mobile ads and in-app purchasing.
The top 5 lessons gleaned from our study are compiled in our newest eBook, “In-App Purchasing Lessons from the Top 50 Game Developers”.
Download the eBook to learn important statistics and actionable tips for implementing IAP successfully and increasing your bottom line. You will learn how to:
The first interaction a player has with your game is a critical moment, don’t miss your opportunity to make those day-1 players loyal fans.
To get access to the full eBook, please fill out the form.
In-App Purchasing Lessons from the Top 50 Game Developers
An Amazon Appstore eBook